- Responsive Management Australia(ABN 37 099 671 280) is a training and development company (hereafter known as The Service Provider).
- The Service Provider is committed to protecting your privacy by abiding by all privacy laws. Our policy outlines the steps we take to responsibly manage any personal information you choose to give us and how we protect the privacy of End Users, clients and members.
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
- We do not give, sell, or rent your personal information to any third parties unless you give us express permission.
- We will not use personal information collected from the web site to send unsolicited mailings to you.
- End Users, clients and members can at any time access the information we have collected on them.
- Members, End Users and clients who do not wish to receive email correspondence from The Service Provider, can simply follow the unsubscribe link contained in each e-mail.
- From time to time we may provide further information about our services to End Users. You may elect to "opt out" from receiving this information at any time.
- We store any information you give us on a computer on a data-base in a secure location.
- Any details of client dealings/ pricings are confidential between the client and the Service Provider or individual member.
- Our Privacy Officer is Kath Hughes. All privacy queries can be directed to her on email@example.com
- Any changes to this policy will be posted here, and will be effective once posted.
...developing people potential for success